I feel like the only time I get on Tumblr is to post my birthday wish list. Scroll on down like, three posts and you’ll see my birthday list from LAST YEAR. Oh, and Taylor Swift is there, too. Anyway, here is what I want for my birthday:
1. A new Zelda game. NOW.
2. For my boyfriend to build me this. Get going, Kyle!
3. For Chopped to never end. Ever.
4. Same wish, different year: TAYLOR, BE MY BEST FRIEND.
5. Jennifer Lawrence, be my best friend! Then you, Tay and I could go get BRUNCH.
6. For the rest of the country and the rest of the world to stop being so gay about rights for same sex couples. Love is love, you fools. Just embrace it.
7. To just be surrounded by fluffy kittens 24/7.
No big deal. Just make it happen, Universe.
Happy birthday to me (tomorrow).
Watch NBC comedies, they said.
It’ll be fun, they said.
They’ll make you laugh, they said.
Watch NBC comedies, they said…
Pam: Are you inching away from me?
Pam: Reach your arms out.
Jim: I’m always this close.
This is how my boyfriend reacted when I asked him to help me pack for our holiday trip.
Taylor Swift performing at the VMA’s
GIRL. You. better. WERK.
My birthday is tomorrow, y’all! And yes, that is Glenn asleep in a sink with a party hat on. My roommate took that last night. Last year he was my birthday present to myself, and it was one of the best gifts EVER. But now it’s another year, and I have more present ideas!
Here’s my “I’m turning 25 for the fourth time!” wish list:
1. Taylor Swift to be my best friend. C’mon, Swifty. It’s been long enough. STOP IGNORING ME.
3. Geoffrey Zakarian to be my live-in cook/sassy silver fox friend.
4. For anyone in the world who wants to get married be allowed to just get f—king married.
5. Though I have a boyfriend who I love very much, I think he’d give me a free pass with Fassy just for my birthday. Come on over, Fassbendmeover!
See? Just a simple birthday wish list.
Stephen Colbert on Oreo’s “Gay” Cookie Agenda
HOW DID HE DO THIS AND KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE THE WHOLE TIME. I LOST IT AT ‘LICKING THEIR CREAM OFF’.
Beauty & The Beat. That Belle, she’s so bougie.
This is the best thing you’ll watch all day. I promise. Also, hey Katie Stevens from American Idol season nine! HEY GURL.
hee hee hee